Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I feel like a new woman!

As my return to school draws closer and closer, I have been pondering how the new and improved "Mrs. Krausz" should be perceived. Since I walked onto the campus two years ago, I have constantly been confused for a student. I am 27 years old and now married. The days of being seen as "cool" by high-schoolers is so over in my opinion! Granted I cannot change the fact that I do look a lot younger than my age, but I have been searching for how to form the 'new me'. Since we got back from our honeymoon, I have made a conscious effort to only go in public fully put together without wearing a t-shirt and jeans with flip flops. Do not get me wrong, I LOVE wearing those items of clothing, but it leads to confusion because I get asked what grade I am in at the high school. For a while now I have contemplated really making a drastic change to my hair, but I have always had very long hair that has (mostly) been a shade of brownish blonde. Yesterday I got the wild hair to follow Nike's motto and, "Just Do It". So I went into JC Penneys, found a picture of the style that I wanted, and never looked back. For most people my transformation is not so drastic but, for me, I now feel like the grown up woman that I have always wanted to be. Mommy, Wow!

2 people love me:

The Fuller Ohana said...

I love your new cut!

Kristy said...

I love your new hair cut, I need to get brave and do something with my hair. I too have been feel like I just need a more mauture look and a change. I've had the same kind of hairstyle for to long. It hard for me to change because I have naturally curly hair and you don't have as many options. I need to "Just do it" like you said.
Kristy