Saturday, April 25, 2009

Katie's Baby Shower


"Peanut Girlz" and Beckett

Katie & myself


A few weeks ago, I had a reunion of sorts with a ton of girlfriends from high school. It was AMAZING getting to catch up with them and see where they are now. We all met at our friend Katie Rutland Nelson's baby shower. I just love, love, love her cute large belly (she's having twins). The second best was getting to reunite the 3 "Peanut Girlz". Katie, myself, and Kristy Burgess Sutton all went to the Miss Peanut Pageant the same year. I also got to see Kristy's little girl Evie (who was my flower girl) and her precious bot Beckett (aka- my boyfriend). It seems as though all of my friends are preggers right now. I mean literally all. Should I jump on the boat?.............

4 people love me:

Tewz said...

You look great!!! You are so skinny!!! BRAT! You still in AL??? We moved to New mexico!!! CRAZY!

Unknown said...

I think Aiden will push you down the stairs if you get preggers. He's a jealous little guy.

Kira =] said...

That's so awesome about Katie!!

And you can cuddle on my babies for right now if you wanna. And Jacob & Amanda's baby Liam is such a cuddle boy. serious snuggler, try it on sunday. =]

Crystal said...

Join the crowd Crystal!

Thanks for following our blog! You look wonderful and oh so happy. I am glad married life is treating you well and look forward to keeping up with you via your blog.