Sunday, October 26, 2008

To all my bestest friends (you know who you are).....




As you all already know I am selling Mary Kay which, by the way, is super amazing. I am trying to place an order before this weekend for all of my Christmas baskets that I will be making for family and what-not. I really really really need $400 to be able to get my MK discount which is where you come in. If you would like to help me out A) I will love you forever and B) I will give you a 25% discount on anything that you order. You can either visit my website at http://www.marykay.com/cryscxfn or just give me a call and I can bring you a book. There are some really good gifts in the Limited Edition section that would be great for any teen/woman in our lives. Thanks for being my bestest friends ever! I love you all!


1 people love me:

Tewz said...

LOVEEEEEEEE mary kay...I am too poor right now though...I will buy from you when I get the moooolah!!! It is good to see you!! Your blog is so dang cute!!